Egg Donor Qualifications
Start the process of becoming an Egg Donor.
Are you an ideal Egg Donor?
You may want to be an Egg Donor for many reasons. We want to help you give a deserving family the gift of parenthood. Keep in mind these are qualities that make a perfect Egg Donor. We encourage you to discuss your unique qualities with us.
To become an Egg Donor you should:
- Be between 19 and 34 years old
- Have values that align with Proud Egg Donation’s values
- Undergo a criminal background check
- Submit to psychosocial assessments and medical examinations
- Be willing to follow all medical protocols and doctor’s instructions
We are an inclusive agency supporting Egg Donors who are single, married, LGBTQ+, adopted, of all ethnicities and backgrounds. We have worked with:
- Lesbian Egg Donors
- Transgender Egg Donors
- Adopted Egg Donors
- Asian Egg Donors and other visible minorities
- Egg Donors of all ethnic and social backgrounds
- Single Egg Donors